Considerations and Decision-Making When Hiring a Confinement Nanny in Singapore
The decision to hire a confinement nanny in Singapore to take care of you and your newborn can often be a challenging one. It involves finding a balance between cost, necessity, the unfamiliarity of having a stranger around, and hearing unsettling stories from friends and families. Consequently, many expectant parents struggle with deciding whether or not to hire a confinement nanny.
In this article, we aim to explore how the decision to hire a confinement nanny can be likened to making minor choices in life, such as deciding what food to eat. Our goal is to provide insights that can assist you in making a more informed decision that aligns with your lifestyle and family situation.
How do we subconsciously make decisions in life?
When it comes to making everyday decisions, they can generally be grouped into four categories: "Must Have, Should Have, Could Have, Won't Have."
For example, think about choosing what to eat for dinner. You might categorise your options as follows:
- Must-have: These items are essential for survival, and without them, life cannot go on. It could mean opting for a nutritious meal, such as a plate of chicken rice with vegetables on the side for a balanced diet.
- Should-have: Items in this category are important but not absolutely essential like those in the "must-have" category. They are considered a secondary priority; that is, they are important, but not crucial. It might be a dish you've been craving, like a delightful dish of chilli crab that brings happiness to your palate.
- Could-have: Under this category, items are nice to have but not as critical as the earlier two categories. For example, trying a new restaurant, perhaps a Michelin-starred one, which might be costly but would be suitable for a significant event.
- Won't-have: These items would be detrimental to your health. For instance, something high in calories, like a 12-piece chicken meal.
How Does This Relate to Me Hiring a Confinement Nanny?
Drawing this parallel, let's see how we can use this approach to decide whether hiring a confinement nanny is right for you. We can start by determining if it falls under the categories of must-have, should-have, could-have, or won't-have.
For most individuals, hiring a confinement nanny is considered a Should-have. But why is that?
- Must-have: While surviving the confinement period is possible without a confinement nanny, it can be quite challenging, but is not an absolute necessity.
- Should-have: Hiring a confinement nanny can significantly ease the newborn phase for you, allowing you to focus on what truly matters during that time – postpartum recovery and bonding with your little one.
- Could-have: We can liken this to staying in luxurious confinement centers, which can cost between 15k to 20k a month.
- Won't-have: It’s definitely not a won’t-have since having one wouldn't be detrimental to your life, except for the pocket, of course.
By evaluating the decision to hire a confinement nanny through these perspectives, including considerations such as the hours of daytime confinement nanny assistance, you can gain a clearer understanding of where it stands in your list of priorities and make a choice that aligns best with your needs and preferences. Remember, there's no right or wrong decision – it's all about what works best for you and your family during this special time.
Make Better Life Choices with NewBubs Confinement Nanny Agency
If you recognize the significance of hiring a confinement nanny, we are here to elevate your experience. We ensure that you are paired with an experienced and nurturing nanny who genuinely prioritizes your well-being.
Having an experienced and suitable confinement nanny can really make a difference and help you transition into motherhood more smoothly.
At NewBubs Confinement Nanny Agency, we strive to provide the best-in-class care for all newborn parents and we approach each client's situation with the same level of care and consideration that we would extend to ourselves. From Postnatal Massage packages, to the nutritious Confinement Herbs, to supporting you in achieving postpartum Mental Wellness, NewBubs Confinement Nanny Agency has everything you need under one roof.
Curious to know all the cool stuff we can do for you? Contact us and let's unravel the awesome lineup of services we've got waiting just for you!
In this article, we aim to explore how the decision to hire a confinement nanny, specifically a nighttime or daytime confinement nanny, can be likened to making minor choices in life, such as deciding what food to eat. Our goal is to provide insights that can assist you in making a more informed decision that aligns with your lifestyle and family situation.